Offers Online Services Only.
I offer evidence-based and confidential behavioral health services to adults, couples and teens. I work collaboratively with my clients to identify their goals and develop strategies to overcome personal roadblocks that are holding them back. I hold both a master’s and doctorate degrees in clinical psychology from Nova Southeastern University. As a licensed psychologist, I provide compassionate and effective therapy solutions tailored to meet your needs. With training in cognitive behavior therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), and psychodynamic therapy, I will guide you with a step by step process to achieving your personal and mental health goals.
Individual Therapy For:
- Mental Health Concerns (Depression, Anxiety, Trauma, Self-Esteem, LGBT issues, and more)
- Addictions (Alcohol, Drugs, Tobacco, Internet, Pornography)
- Personality Disorders Including: Borderline, Narcissistic, and Dependent (Co-Dependent) Personality
- Providing you with research-based, psychological advice to improve your life, relationships and/or workplace.
- Premarital Counseling
- Marriage Checkup Consultation
- Conflict Resolution
- Improving Communication
- Improving Intimacy and Satisfaction
- Collaborative Divorce
- Parenting Skills