It’s a fact of life that many clients look locally for their therapy or counseling needs. Hartford residents are no different, often searching for local Hartford therapists for depression and anxiety as well as marriage counseling in Hartford and nearby. Our physical offices are in Hartford, but due to the pandemic we’ve transitioned to the safety and convenience of “online therapy” for our clients in the Hartford area. These Video Visits are proven to be just as effective as in-person therapy and insurance usually covers the costs.
The first step is to reach out to our office and schedule a free consultation with a highly trained and caring Intake Coordinator. They will match your needs with the skills of our counseling staff to ensure you receive the best available care. You’ll meet with our therapists one-on-one via our secure Video Visits platform. Once you meet, you and your counselor will chart a course of therapy to help you get back to being you.
Regardless of if you’re looking for anxiety or depression therapy, marriage counseling or couples therapy, help for a child or for your family Hartford Wellness will help. We treat a variety of mental health issues such as trauma, Covid-related issues, PTSD, Bipolar disorder and a variety of other mental health challenges.
We offer therapy for the following issues to Hartford residents via our online platform:
- Anxiety – we live in the Age of Anxiety, and our anxiety specialists focus on finding the best treatment methodology for your needs.
- Depression – in this new ear, many Hartford residents complain of debilitating depression issues. Reach out to talk with a depression therapist in the comfort of your own home via our secure Video Visits platform (or by phone)
- Marriage or Couples Counseling – modern events have really put stress on marriages and couples. Our relationship professionals are here to help
- Teen therapy – teens, perhaps more than any other group, are struggling with the issues of anxiety, depression, and other mental challenges due to the environment that they are growing up in.
- Other mental health issues – you may not know your correct diagnosis, so whether you are suffering from Panic Attacks, Depression, Anxiety, PTSD or some other form of Trauma, Bipolar I or II, OCD, or any of a myriad of other mental health issues, reach out to our counselors today.
Our goal is to find the best therapist for you not only in Hartford but throughout the state of Connecticut. We’re excited about our new online offerings, and via our secure telemedicine platform, we can offer proven therapeutic offerings to Hartford residents.
Hartford CT Factoid
Hartford is one of America’s oldest and most historic cities. It offers 17 diverse neighborhoods that provide housing opportunities for all individuals and families. From high-rise downtown luxury apartments and condos to single family starter homes in north and south end neighborhoods. If you want to live in a city, enjoy all that Hartford has to offer, and be a part of this community, you have come to the right place.
Hartford is the Capital city and home to some of the largest corporations in Connecticut that provide over 65,000 jobs right here in Hartford. As the seat of state government and as an employment center, Hartford is a great place to live, work, and play if you want to be close to work and close to home. Hartford is the center of the Capitol Regions arts and entertainment. Hosting hundreds of events each year, and the home of dozens of restaurants, bars, clubs, theaters, museums, and other attractions, Hartford is the place to be.